• Processing manager : AYSET SEYAHAT TURİZM VE OTELCİLİK A.Ş., NIF: 1230068033, Ayset Seyahat Turizm ve Otelcilik A.Ş.
Çağlayan Mah. 2010 Sokak No.15, Postal Code : 07230 Muratpaşa, Antalya.
• Processing purpose : Management and provision of requested services and sending of commercial communication.
• Processing legitimation : Providing requested services and obtaining consent from the interested party.
• Hand over or transfer recipients : We don't plan to provide data to third parties.
• Rights : To access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when AYSET SEYAHAT TURİZM VE OTELCİLİK A.Ş. collects personal information about you when you use xanaduhotels.com.tr and myholidayescape.com. AYSET SEYAHAT TURİZM VE OTELCİLİK A.Ş. is committed to protecting your personal information when you use its services. Whenever you provide such information we will only use your information in line with all applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your information will be kept in a secure environment.
Personal data collected by AYSET SEYAHAT TURİZM VE OTELCİLİK A.Ş. and/or which you have provided us will be processed by AYSET SEYAHAT TURİZM VE OTELCİLİK A.Ş. (the 'Company') headquartered at Çağlayan Mah. 2010 Sokak No.15 Postal Code : 07230, Muratpaşa, Antalya, and with following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company will process personal data for :
• Providing requested services and handling information and contact requests of any nature made through the website;
• Sending commercial communication in whatever form and by whatever media, and keeping you informed about our activities, products and services, as well as the activities, products and services of third parties with which the Company has a relationship;
• Improving user and guest experience;
• Validating user credentials;
• Evaluation of operations;
• Improving system performance.
The Company retains your Personal Data for an indefinite period of time as long as you do not notify us that you no longer wish us to continue using it for any of the aforementioned purposes. The legitimacy to carry out the above-mentioned processing lies in your consent and in the provision of the services you request from us. Should the Company process your personal data for any purposes based on a different legitimation, you will be duly notified to that effect.